Your Ad Here

MY Initiation at eighteen 2  

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi friends..remember me as Neha from pune .My earlier story was terminated when I fell unconscious in drunken condition while I was watching my aunt (Radhika) wilder bitchy side with her bf Raj. Now let's continue further from where I left. I don't remember exactly what happened but now I could faintly hear murmur of voices beside me and the wall clock rhyming 2pm. It was that bitch's and Raj's voice. I tried to open my heavily laden eyelids but couldn't. I could smell sex, booze and cigarette smoke all around.

Then I could hear the now familiar bitchy sound's of hers and his grunting etc. They were still on a fucking spree and she was yelling to do harder and then it seems she burst and he got busted in his balls and the frenzy subsided. It was then I realized that I was myself shaking that meant I was lying on the same bed. MY body shivered at that realization and somehow I felt something pleasant inside me in between my legs. I parted my legs unknowingly. That's when I came to my senses when I felt I was lying on the same bed naked. As if in sleep I brought my hands towards my breasts and OHH GOD.

I was really naked totally. I didn't dare open my eyes and was wondering how all did it happen. I was shivering and afraid totally. Now there was a pin drop silence inside the room. I slowly opened my eyes and observed that they were standing in the dining hall poring the drinks and smoking, talking while intermittently turning the heads towards me. I could in part hear that my name was also uttered in between. I just closed my eyes tightly shut. I could feel that she came and sat near me and shook me up. But I didn't respond at all. I just moaned as if in sleep. After a few moments, I could feel a face smelling of booze and cigarette near my face. Then a hand slithered on my face, lips towards the neck in a teasing way. It moved towards my breasts and encircled the nipples one by one. A sweet sensation started building up in me. One hand cupped my breasts smoothly while I felt one mouth on the other breasts encircling with tongue on my nipples. It gave me ripples all over and I really unknowingly moaned. After some time the face moved towards my navel and stopped there encircling it and kissing. The same face then went downwards and stopped. She was sniffing like a bitch in heat and planted a kiss on my virgin pussy. I shivered and legs got parted a little. Then she asked Raj to get some honey, which she quietly placed it on my pussy allover and poured some on the vaginal lips part of which just seeped inside. She then started to lick it from the periphery towards the central mound where my valley was buried.

My legs were parted this time more by Raj. She ducked inside the pubic hairs and started licking vigorously at the spread honey. She then came to central part and inserted her tongue inside my pussy to lick the honey. OOOOh. My pussy started twitching and very sweet sweet sensations started engulfing my body. After time now it was my turn to shudder immensely and felt something oozing inside my cunt. She was now joined by Raj and now both of them were licking at my pussy very vigorously. I moaned a lot while they were licking deep inside my water hole. Soon the waves inside me settled down and I got relaxed. They left me for a while and I opened my eyes a little. I saw that now he was licking her pussy. Now I was more intent on watching their acts of pleasure forgetting that I will be caught watching. After some time suddenly he got up and I closed my eyes. He came near me, started fondling my breasts, sucking them while she was sucking at his cock. Then he went down on me and licked my pussy. She came up and sat on my face and I could now feel the smell of her pussy on my face.

She gave few light slaps on my cheeks to awaken me. I half opened my eyes as if in sleep and acted as if I was shocked. For the 1st time I saw another cunt in front of me and a well sculpted beautiful naked body of my dear aunt in front of me. She took my hand and placed it on her breasts. She placed her now smelly cunt on my lips and ordered me to lick it. Now I started squeezing her breasts and licking her pussy out of which some white color fluid was coming out. She now started moaning. Now I was aware that Raj was busy with my pussy all the time and again I felt the sweet sensation building up inside me. I just closed my eyes again to enjoy the pleasure without any inhibitions. After some time She removed my hands from her breasts and moved away. Raj also stopped his actions. I felt incomplete and really wanted to let out the steam inside me. She came down on my pussy and started all over from where Raj had left off . Now Raj came up and was starting to lick Radhika's pussy.

Then I heard Radhika saying to him that Neha is ready for him and Neha is starting to leak. She then requested him teasingly to remebr I am a virgin and treat me like a podhupennu(newly married lady). She requested him to treat me softly tenderly step by step so that I am not hurt. He replied that he will treat me carefully and assured her that soon I too will be whoring bitch like Radhika. He came slowly lifted my legs and started pushing his tip of the cock inside my watery sticky pussy. I was wondering that how that big one will ever be accommodated inside my virgin hole. Meanwhile Radhika again came up on my face slapped my cheeks to open my eyes and deposited her pussy on my lips. I started to lick her and catch her breasts. Meanwhile he entered inside me a little more then massaged my navels and tummy part. Slowly he gave one more push and I gave out a loud scream. I virgin pussy was breached and I felt a lot of pain. Radhika softly moaned away and said there is nothing to worry, its ok, it will be alright and everyone has to go thru this pain once to enjoy its fruits for the rest of my life. Then I felt that he removed his cock a little outside then gave another push inside. It slithered a little more inside. He repeated is acts of violence inside my pussy and then with a final push his whole missile went and logged inside my bunker tightly.

I could feel his balls smashing in to my ass cheeks with a great force. Now aunt Radhika leaked on my mouth. She too gave out a loud moan and urged me to lick properly and put my tongue inside her which I willingly did while He was stationary inside me. He didn't move at all. Finally when I was through with her pussy and did the clean up act, which satisfied her totally she moved away, and began sucking my breasts. He then slowly and assuringly started his slow movements stroke by stroke. The pain started disappearing and pleasure was taking its place. Deep pleasurable twitches and passion started developing deep inside my senses and thighs. (One has to be born a girl to really feel this pleasure developing inside the body). He gradually increased his rhythmic actions like an expert. I pushed away my aunt by now and lunged on to him, caught his body and lifted my legs (the way I saw aunt doing it when he screwing her). He started banging a whole speeder and his balls were felt smashing in to my ass cheeks. I yelled moaned perspired, convulsed writhed in pain and pleasure, which was sweeping inside me in waves after waves engulfing me totally. I then felt my hands and legs going limp and he let out load grunt and banged me real hard for a few strokes and settled down slowly on top of me kissing my breasts and my lips (1st time a guy kissed my lips which I will never forget). Passions subsided and tilted my heads sideways with a satisfactory smile on my face and saw aunt lighting up a cigarette. He got up poured 3 glasses of drinks and handed to us. I asked and knew it was vodka and soda. I hesitatingly drank it. Aunt taught me how to drink it. Meanwhile he kissed me affectionately and left for the bathroom.

Aunt kissed me lovingly on my cheeks. Time was 330pm. Raj cleaned himself up and told that he was already late and had to rush for a meeting with his client and aunt allowed with a wink towards me. She went and cleaned herself, took a shower, called up my house to inform my parents that I was with her since I was not feeling well. She proffered to request them to allow her to stay with her for the night, which they agreed. I got up and my whole body was paining a lot. My legs were aching. The bed was stained with blood. I took a warm shower for quiet a long period till I got relaxed, dried myself, wrapped a towel and came out to find that the bed sheet was changed. Aunt let out a skimpy nightie for me and she too was wearing a knee length see through half covered nightie. I put on mine and saw that it was also the same kind. Meanwhile Raj left promising to come when called. I saw aunt giving him a deep kiss on the lips with tongues locked for a while. He waved me good-bye and left. Aunt came near me with her drinks and cigarette and sat down. Suddenly I felt emptiness inside, got angry and started weeping.

Radhika caressed my heads and I leaned my head on her shoulders. I mustered my courage and asked her why she did it and why I was also made to go all through this. The answer I got changed my attitude totally towards her forever. She told me that my uncle couldn't have proper sex with her. He doesn't have sperm count and his erection too fades away within a few seconds of insertion. Actually her hymen wasn't pierced till 5yrs after marriage. He would not go full inside and used to leak outside and withdraw the same after a 3-4 pushes. Raj was the only person she had sex properly, he broke her hymen and made her a complete lady. She was having sex with her for last one year. That's reason she didn't had any child and started weeping. I now pitied on her. I forgot my own travails and consoled her. She revealed that to forget that she was cheating my uncle, she took refuge behind booze. Smoking was added on later by Raj for fun. She said that she felt a great relief whenever she smoked and had vodka. Raj brings her everything (Luckily he too drinks vodka and smokes).

Then she told that she is making some arrangements so that she can become pregnant but didn't say how. We completed our booze and had out food silently. I commented that she looked very different and appealing when she was smoking. She just smiled and asked me whether I wanted to try once. I hesitated a little and nodded. She lighted a ciggi for me and guided me how to inhale. I coughed out settled down had another drag slowly. I took it deep inside and felt my lungs getting filled up with smoke and released the same. I hit me along with the vodka inside me. After a few drags I really felt assured and felt different and confident. Whole of that night we didn't sleep. We prepared dinner together, had 2 pegs each, smoked, learnt some of the bad words she and Raj uses, discussed about Raj, had lesbian sex 2-3 times and finally slept together full naked. Next day we woke up called mummy and said that I will be home after having lunch at Radhika's house. We talked little more freshened up and I Left. Thereafter we continued having our discreet escapades and sometimes whenever possible Raj used to join us and we had sex together. He was always kept busy satisfying the two hot ever-demanding bitches together (till I got married and came to Pune).

After 5-6 months Radhika surprisingly got pregnant. I asked her who the father was which she said it was uncle itself that she managed somehow. She knew I didn't believe it and I really knew it was Raj and no one else. Later on she had a 2nd child from him (both were boys). Raj after 5years of very intense and wild relationship with us, got married to a simple sexy girl, moved to Delhi when he got transferred. Whenever he comes to Trivandrum we enjoy together even now. He is in touch regularly with both of us. In my next episode I will narrate you about my other affairs before & after marriage, relation between my hubby and aunt and his behavior etc about you will all be very much surprised to hear...so till then bye..c u..do write to me back(only sincere broadminded decent hassle free clean sexy hot wild couples and very matured, smart, broadminded, humorous, understanding, well built & sex-experienced married / single guys in and around Pune only.)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Label Cloud

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster